copypast_protection

vrijdag 10 juni 2011

BDSM filosofie

WAT IS de betekenis van BDSM voor mij....

One must do violence to the object of one's desire, when it surrenders, the pleasure is greater.
Marquis de Sade »

Nature has given the opportunity of happiness to all, knew they but how to use it.
Claudius Claudianus



die liefde, respect en een verslavende aandacht van het subje...
die spannende, eindeloze zoektocht
die drang om toch dat onbereikbare doel proberen te bereiken,
en toch steeds beter (proberen) te worden hierin.



sinds mijn grootste voorbeeld , markies de Sade, zijn boeken schreef is er nog niet zoveel veranderd.
de wereld staat nog steeds bekrompen tegenover de combinatie bdsm, pijn en liefde



bdsm, zat reeds heel vroeg in mijn bloed, en Ik geloof enigszins dat je als Meester wordt geboren.
veel mannen zullen hier nooit willen op ingaan.



de markies zelf was zelf een uitermate goed mens,
hij werd ten onrechte in de gevangenis gesmeten vanwege zijn ideeën
(met hulp van zijn schoonmoeder dan nog...)
en wanneer de franse revolutie uitbrak, en hij de Bastille (eindelijk) mocht verlaten, werd hij zelfs president van zijn district in Parijs (één van de machtigste functies op dat moment in Frankrijk)
maar omdat hij GEEN excecuties, martelingen, vervolgingen wou instellen werd hij terug opgesloten...



misschien beschrijft dit wel treffend wat bdsm ook is.
respect voor anderen, niet alleen jezelf of je sub, maar eigenlijk elke medemens

Meester Kris


I experience this quite extraordinary sensation that I have never come across before. I would like some eminent psychologist to explain it to me 

Markies de Sade








hier nog een paar extra citaten van onze markies:

All universal moral principles are idle fantasies.

Any enjoyment is weakened when shared.

Certain souls seem hard because they are capable of strong feelings, and they sometimes go to rather extreme lengths their apparent unconcern and cruelty are but ways, known only to themselves, of feeling more strongly than others.

Consider the problem from the point of view of evil, evil being almost always pleasure's true and major charm considered thus, the crime must appear greater when perpetrated upon a being of your identical sort than when inflicted upon one which is not, and this once established, the delight automatically doubles.
Crime is the soul of lust. What would pleasure be if it were not accompanied by crime It is not the object of debauchery that excites us, rather the idea of evil.

I am about to put foward some major ideas they will be heard and pondered. If not all of them please, surely a few will in some sort, then, I shall have contributed to the progress of our age, and shall be content.

I have supported my deviations with reasons I did not stop at mere doubt I have vanquished, I have uprooted, I have destroyed everything in my heart that might have interfered with my pleasure.

If it is the dirty element that gives pleasure to the act of lust, then the dirtier it is, the more pleasurable it is bound to be.

If the objects who serve us feel ecstacy, they are much more often concerned with themselves than with us, and our own enjoyment is consequently impaired. The idea of seeing another person experience the same pleasure reduces one to a kind of equality which spoils the unutterable charms that come from despotism.

Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell, and kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

It has, moreover, been proven that horror, nastiness, and the frightful are what give pleasure when one fornicates. Beauty is a simple thing ugliness is the exceptional thing. And fiery imaginations, no doubt, always prefer the extraordinary thing to the simple thing.

No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain its impressions are unmistakable.

One must do violence to the object of one's desire when it surrenders, the pleasure is greater.

Sexual pleasure is, I agree, a passion to which all others are subordinate but in which they all unite.

Social order at the expense of liberty is hardly a bargain.

The degradation which characterizes the state into which you plunge him by punishing him pleases, amuses, and delights him. Deep down he enjoys having gone so far as to deserve being treated in such a way.

The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind.

The pleasure of the senses is always regulated in accordance with the imagination. Man can aspire to felicity only by serving all the whims of his imagination.

There is a kind of pleasure which comes from sacrilege or the profanation of the objects offered us for worship.

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.

We are no guiltier in following the primative impulses that govern us than is the Nile for her floods or the sea for her waves.

What does one want when one is engaged in the sexual act That everything around you give you its utter attention, think only of you, care only for you...every man wants to be a tyrant when he fornicates.

You say that my way of thinking cannot be tolerated? What of it? The man who alters his way of thinking to suit others is a fool. My way of thinking is the result of my reflections. It is part of my inner being, the way I am made. I do not contradict them, and would not even if I wished to. For my system, which you disapprove of, is also my greatest comfort in life, the source of all my happiness --- it means more to me than my life itself.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen